Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, May 31, 2013

Spotted: NEW L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara

Attention Voluminous Million Lashes fans! Reader @allydaluisio on Twitter spotted the newest member of the L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes family at her local Bed Bath & Beyond the other day and was kind enough to share a pic:

image credit: @allydaluisio for Nouveau Cheap
NEW L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara

Judging from the display, it looks like the stand-out element of this new mascara is the brush (you can see a close-up on the left side of the pic). It's called the "Excess Volume Mega Millionizer Brush." Interesting...

Have you spotted the newest L'Oreal mascara in your area yet? Thoughts?

Thanks again, @allydaluisio, for the great sighting!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I just bought three new mascaras today thinking I was all caught up! Haha it never endssss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek...definitely gonna have to pick this one up! I'm a sucker for any volumizing mascara, as long as it doesn't require a primer or have fibers aka spider legs that fall off all over my face! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try it. I hope it doesn't have the scent of the regular one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love L'oreal mascaras so I am so intrigued! I wonder how long it will take before they appear in Canadian stores!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig