Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Missha Semi-Annual Sale starts tomorrow (Thurs. 6/20)

Attention Korean beauty fans! The Missha Semi-Annual Sale starts tomorrow, and you can preview the sale right here.

I've said many, many times here on the blog that my favorite BB Cream of all time is the Missha Perfect Cover SPF42 BB Cream. but wiith these semi-annual sale prices, I think it's definitely time for me to try some other formulas! How about you? Are you thinking about picking up anything during the sale?

Thanks to several of you both here and on Twitter for the reminder about this sale! You guys are the best!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig