Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, July 10, 2013

NEW eos Summer 2013 Limited Edition Basket of Fruit Lip Balm Pack

Attention eos fans! Have you heard about the newest limited edition set for Summer 2013? Take a look:

eos Summer 2013 Limited Edition Basket of Fruit Smooth Sphere Lip Balm Pack
(retail: $10.99)

Keep reading for all of the detail plus where you can find this new set....


From eos: The Lip balm that is good enough to eat is now in this basket of four! The eos new fruit inspired lip balm collection features:  Limited Edition Fresh Watermelon and our ever popular Strawberry Sorbet, Summer Fruit and Pomegranate Raspberry Smooth Sphere Lip Balms. This colorful collection is the perfection addition to your fall essentials. The soft-touch, ergonomic, recyclable packaging is easy to find in even the largest of bags!  
Price: $10.99 
Availability: Target, Drugstore.com, evolutionofsmooth.com

I'll be reviewing this set as soon as I get my hands on it--I'm so excited to try the LE Fresh Watermelon flavor, and I actually don't think I've ever tried the (permanent) Pomegranate Raspberry flavor yet.

Have you seen this new set at your local Target yet? Think you'll pick one up while they're available?
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Ohhh I'm so excited to try these out!
    If the watermelon is anything like the one that was in last years Alice and Wonderland set I will be so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it in my Target yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish they sold the watermelon one separately because I already have the other 3 and its makes no sense to pay 10.99 for one lip balm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made them grab these from the back of the store & put them on the floor yesterday! I grabbed two from Target.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it bad... that I just love the way all the colors go so well together? Ugh, such marketing genius.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds great. Just wish they'd add SPF to their balms. The only one that has it is the lemon one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Pomegranate Raspberry is awesomeness... Fresh Watermelon is definitely one I need to pick up...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never had the opportunity to test eos balms and after seeing the video of Miley Cyrus in which the fabulous balm appears, it gives me than willing to test it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw man, I already own all of these flavours from previous packs or singles. It's funny the description is "The eos new fruit inspired lip balm collection features: Limited Edition Fresh Watermelon and our ever popular Strawberry Sorbet..." The Strawberry Sorbet flavour is my LEAST favourite of all of the eos that I've tried! Suggestions for new flavours, eos if you're reading: mango, banana, pineapple, peach, pear, rose, grape. You're welcome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could anyone please add the barcode to this product so I can call Target to see if they have in stock plz thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can anyone tell me where to find the alice in wonderland pack..... im an eos fanatic and own most of their products and all of the lip balms, that is except alice in wonderland. The only place i can find it is on amazon for a ridiculous price!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig