Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, April 10, 2014

HOT TIP: The HauteLook Spring Lip Beauty Bag will be available at 8AM Pacific on Friday, 4/11


In case you haven't heard, you might want to log on to HauteLook bright and early tomorrow for this one:
HauteLook Spring Lip Beauty Bag for $24 
(Available on HauteLook starting at 8AM Pacific on 4/11)

Members can preview the bag now, but there is not a full listing of the products in this bag on the HauteLook site as of the time of this post. The preview just states that the bag is "filled with glosses, tools and liners" but you can see that there are definitely some full-size goodies here! 

That Lord & Berry lip pencil is about $11 if it's from the same line as the ones at CVS. The LORAC gloss looks like the shade Ruby from the Lip Lustre line, and those retail for $15 each. So right there, you've got the entire price of the bag covered. Even with shipping (which I believe is $7.95) this looks like a fantastic value, ESPECIALLY considering that I spy a Mirenesse Glossy Kiss Lip Cheek Colour which retails for $29.95 AND a Mirenesse Lip Bomb Glossy Lacquer Stain, which retails for $39

I have a feeling this bag is going to sell out pretty quickly, so consider this your warning. Set your alarms, get your phones/laptops ready and time your coffee breaks accordingly if you want this one!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. How were you able to view this? I signed into Hautelook and didn't see the bag preview under the Beauty section. This does look like a great deal though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I snapped this up this morning. Can't wait to get it in the mail since I've recently been loving red lipsticks.

    Oh, and one correction -- shipping cost is $5.95. I think it's $7.95 if you don't buy an item on the day the event starts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just snapped it up as well! This product is still currently available.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that the Hautelook Lip Bag will be back on Wed 4/23. I'm not sure if its the same one as this one but probably is since it didn't sell out last time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all full size goodies! I have it and I really like it. Great quality items and anyone who like red shades will love it A LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This bag is amazing! Love everything in it! Great quality items! Let's not forget the actual makeup bag carrying the items is oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig