Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, August 25, 2014

Here's Your Reminder: Allure Fall 2014 Beauty Box On Sale Tuesday, 8/26

The mother of all beauty boxes is back again for another round. If you're new to the Allure Beauty Boxes, they are always a fabulous value since everything in these boxes is FULL-SIZE.  But because they're such a great value, they sell out quickly (and I do mean quickly...like, within minutes). So if you want this one, here's your reminder! Many thanks to reader Amber for sharing the details of this year's box with us. Check it out:

(click image to enlarge)
Allure Fall 2014 Beauty Box
$44.95 + $10 shipping
ON SALE August 26th, 12:01PM Eastern


This time around, there is a limit of one box per household. CLICK HERE for more info (scroll to the bottom of page for FAQs) and to purchase your box when the sale goes live. Please note that this link will not be active until the start of the sale (August 26th, 12:01PM Eastern).

If you are interested in this box, I would strongly suggest that you have the page loaded and ready before the start time, and watch the clock closely so you can purchase right at 12:01PM Eastern. This box always seems to sell out within a few minutes, so I am keeping my fingers crossed for all of you who try to get it this time around!

Thanks so much, Amber, for the info about this year's box!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Is there a way to create an account and put in all my credit card info ahead of time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the box is cool, but I wish it had more makeup products and wasn't so hair based. I'll probably be passing-but defintley a good deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought about going for it but what good is brunette hair color products for a blonde? Not enough "OOOHHH" products in here for me to then have to give away the brunette hair things. Oh well...next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - this is about my 5th or 6th time to try and get one and I finally got one. Every other time they've offered this the website can't handle the traffic and it just goes down. I think last time it even went on for 2 days! While I'm happy I finally got one, they really need to set the expectations up front.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! So happy you were able to get it this time around! I'm hearing from other readers on social media that they were able to get one too, so it looks like they're improving the process. :)

      Delete
    2. It was not without its issues...when countdown changed to BuyNow at 12:01 pm eastern, and I clicked it, it said it was sold out. I kept refreshing and was able to start the purchase, but pretty much every time you changed screens it showed an error message about the site being down/working on it. This happened even after entering credit card info, but refreshing again gave me an order confirmation number, and I got email as well.

      Their FAQ on that screen that mentioned one per household also said they'd gone to great lengths to ensure a positive shopping experience. I saw at 1pm eastern it was still available, but got distracted and it is now 1:43pm eastern and it is sold out (just giving the time frames for reference of how long it lasted this time, I was able to complete my order at 12:05pm eastern).

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig