Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, August 27, 2014

New NYX Simply Vamp Lip Creams Now at Ulta

So I woke up this morning to find a flood of tips from you via comments, social media and email about these new Simply Vamp Lip Creams from NYX, now available at Ulta. I can't thank you enough for taking the time to let me know about these, and it sounds like we're all pretty darned excited about them! If you haven't seen these yet, here you go:

image source: ulta.com
NEW NYX Simply Vamp Lip Cream in Bewitching
(retail: $6.49; available in six shades)

If you'd like to see all six shades, check out the Ulta listing HERE. Also, thanks to reader @ashleya.xo on Instagram for letting me know that these are already IN-STORE at Ulta (she got some today). She said that they're super pigmented! Oh I can't wait to get my hot little hands on these for fall. 

Have you already spotted these at your local Ulta? Thanks again to everyone who took the time to let me know about this new release!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I need these! thanks for the heads up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to my Ulta this past friday (Glendale, AZ) in search of these with no luck :( They also had none of the eyebrow gels in stock, they only carried the ones in the display!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig