Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, September 29, 2014

A Quick Note for Tablet Users

Over the past few days, some of you have contacted me about an ad on my blog that has been interfering with your ability to read my blog via tablets. First of all, I apologize for this inconvenience and I'm grateful that you took the time to let me know about it. Second, I want to let you know that the issue has been resolved and you should have no problems accessing my blog via tablets moving forward.

Thanks so very much for your patience and your continued support of Nouveau Cheap!

PS: The comments on this post have been closed--if you have any questions, feel free to send me an email (you can access my address at any time by clicking "contact" in the upper right corner of my home page).
SHARE:
© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig