Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, September 18, 2014

HOT DEAL ALERT: Today Only (9/18) Get $10 Off + Free Shipping at Mally Beauty

Thanks to reader Kristina (@thefemininefiles on Instagram) for this one!

TODAY ONLY (9/18), receive free shipping on ALL ORDERS on the Mally Beauty website (no code required, ends 11:59PM EST) and use code WELOVEYOU at checkout for $10 off your order.

As Kristina pointed out, this deal will enable you to get a Lip Illusion Set for $8.20 shipped! Or you can get Mally's Lip Fence (clear lip liner) for just $2.50 shipped! But of course you can use that code for anything, but you only get free shipping TODAY (9/18).

Thanks again, Kristina, for the great tip!

PS: reader @3tomany on Instagram just let me know that she ordered the Beautiful Skin Prep Starter Kit for $29.95 with free shipping (the Face Defender itself retails for $40!) and they gave her a FREE High Shine Liquid Lipstick Pen ($20) with her order at checkout. What a deal!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. YAY! Just used this deal to get the Mally Volumizing Mascara that I have been wanting to try for a while now for $10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's cheating but I was able to order the lip liner then a lipstick in two different orders to save $20. I used different emails with the same card and address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I've been needing a no-feather lip liner and I've never tried Mally anything, so voila I just purchased it for 2.50! Thank you for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great deal! Good way to try out some Mally products. Decided to get the Perfois Pink Lip collection in Classic Pink. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing this! I just ordered my first Mally lippy in Warm Red for $5!!! Awesome! xx Donah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, G! I'm gonna try out an automatic eyeliner for $3.50!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn! I never hear about these things until after the fact. Oh well, hopefully I'll catch the next one.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig