Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, March 22, 2015

NEW Limited Edition eos + Keds Collection

Lip balm + cute shoes? What's not to love about that, right? In case you haven't heard the news:

Limited Edition Keds + eos Collection
Champion eos Passion Fruit 
Double Up eos Pomegranate Raspberry 
Champion eos Blueberry Acai 

eos has collaborated with Keds for a new line of eos-inspired footwear which includes the three styles you see above. And yes, you receive both the shoes AND the corresponding eos lip balm with your purchase.

This collection is now available on the Shoe Carnival website HERE. The prices run from $49.99 - $54.99, which I think is pretty pricey for Keds, right? But hey, if you're an eos collector, they might be worth the splurge (gotta love that cute lip design).

Here's another look at all three styles (photo from the Shoe Carnival Facebook page):

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Omgomgomgomgomg, I love when companies do this kind of thing!!!!!! I missed out back when Essie paired w Tykees sandals. Hope Shoe Carnival isn't the only retailer to sell these...would be awesome if Kohl's gets them, as spending up Kohl's Kash is always fun! Keds are so cute, haven't owned a pair since the early 90's but glad to see them having popularity again. They are classic imo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these types of collabs too. :) From the press releases I've seen, I think these are exclusive to Shoe Carnival, but you never know....

      Delete
  2. When I see something like this, I immediately think DIY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But naturally, the part I like the most is the thing I COULDN'T diy (the little lip design). Lol. I mean, I could, but I know if would end up a mess. :)

      Delete
    2. Lol G, I know what you mean! If I ever get around to trying it I will let you know . I love the light blue

      Delete
  3. On the EOS pintrest they also posted a yellow pair so there may be more colors to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh-haaa, nice to know...thanks for sharing! I'm torn as it is btwn the lavender and the bleached red.

      Delete
  4. This is basically one of the cutest things I've seen. Gotta post about this on le blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig