Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, October 1, 2013

e.l.f. Disney Villains reviews

Six-pan palette in the e.l.f. Disney Villains Maleficent Look Book

Since the Disney Villains collections are on sale this week at Walgreens for 25% off (now through 10/5), I wanted to give you a quick reminder about a few things. I have reviewed two of the items from the e.l.f. Disney Villains collection and you can check out my reviews here:
If you'd like to see photos of ALL of the Disney Villains collections currently on sale at Walgreens, click the following links:
And don't forget that this Saturday, 10/5, there's a Saturdate With Beauty event at Walgreens stores (between 10AM and 5PM). I don't know if there will be any additional coupons during that event (I don't know anything about the event, actually, except for what's featured in the ad here) but it's definitely worth stopping by...you never know what the Beauty Advisors may be offering!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Thanks for the info! My local Walgreens doesn't have any of it but I'm gonna keep checking around!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen a trace of them either, not sure they ever made it last year either come to think of it. Oh well.

      Delete
  2. Yesterday, one of the girls at my Walgreens said there would also be a raffle. If you buy certain items (the ELF Villains items, included), you would be entered into the raffle. Not sure what the prizes are, though, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought all of them and hopefully I won't have an issue getting a price adjustment on Saturday. Honestly, these are really nice but pricy @ $10.. You do get a decent amount of stuff ..the palette is worth $3, primer $3, lippie (ill say $1) , mascara $3, brush $3 , pencil (ill say .50) so all of that=$13.50.. And elf usually has 50% off sales..making (IMO) this worth around $7 with the pretty packaging ( which is too bulky and sadly ill have to recycle it) the Es is very nice in all but the Ursula palette (I think the mattes are pretty colorless) but the others are quite nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spoke to my local beauty adviser and she said they had stuff to sample.Her and the manager spoke and didnt know anything about a raffle.But told me the location of the biggest Wags and im gonna call them and see what they say.Said the bigger ones my only hold the raffle.Im not sure how true that is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find the Villains items all the time in Walgreens now. It shouldn't be too hard for someone to find them. I am loving my palettes! The shadow primer is really worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went back to walgreens to get more villains stuff and to my surprise I found the Revlon holiday display with the two new Holiday LIP BUTTERS ! Only 4 in display 2 Invite Only and 2 Provocative and they do ring up on the Revlon BOGO half sale this week

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig